Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pre-teen Cock Could I Have A 2 And Half Hour Liquid Lunch And Not Stop In To Say Hello To My P&S Buddies?

Could I have a 2 and half hour liquid lunch and not stop in to say hello to my P&S buddies? - pre-teen cock

So what's new or I:

I went a few days Roz is Prego, 4x4, baby Huh and Seahawks.
Leg hump MunkeyLuv Hank's
Wandering & Cherrybomb have 13 other once before puberty in boys
Margo has a new series of measures to support the knee, a blouse and pulled down all bras
tbr5 jewelers bought back on Jewelry & Vinster appease foot Supersized Feetish.
Belissimo still in my office, the guests!
Lilly and Karen are recovering after the start in a kiddie pool filled with pudding.
La Reina del Sur, Mr. Happy and sexy Holla one Sammich
Cuban Pete ****** Pimpstick blocked when attempting a 3some with Little Birdy and Digleburry work
Food Dude foofoo tried again with the food ...
Marc has a role cut Paperdoll
CEC, Niffle, Ree, Lakisha, Mr. Trama, Sister Margaret, tea, LuvAtlanta, cutie_pie, Irishwiild Male, MissMaryJane and Pamela MzKnowitall lesbo primarily because in my absence.
Princess Em is in the closet waiting to leave the woman too well concealed.
Taco Mac Hine sent across the border illegally again ... Sorry, my friend, illegal, he has forgotten.
And everyone stayed.

Was I close?

6 comments:

Pimpstic... said...

PCB .... You are a fuc * ing genius!
Good to see you bro

Margo is better than you are said...

U missed classes will meet me in the supply chain to cabinet ??????? Break in my knee again?

tbm5 said...

Hey baby. We are all neighbors now GoCubs. We have above-ground pool filled with gelatin. Oh yeah - we have a contest and wet T-shirt. I mssed you like crazy. ♥

MunkeyLu... said...

Yup! Except for the part where I still ....
and the pool was filled with gelatin, not the cake!

TEA said...

Close enough:)

Huh Take IV said...

Well, I hump legs very little

Post a Comment