Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cervical Egg White Prior To Due Period Slightly Sore Breasts 2 Weeks To Prior To Period. Is It Normal?

Slightly sore breasts 2 weeks to prior to period. Is it normal? - cervical egg white prior to due period

I'm trying to understand. My last time 11 March. I am currently at 20 days and my breasts a little (very little) pain. The only day I have sex with a success was the 28th March (day 18). I do not know if you are ovulating. I have my BTK (Just this month) and shows a change from 0.5 to J14.

On 17, he had cramps. Under CM (cervical mucus). It was in 13 and mucus wet on the 14th. But once again, 17 and 18 who said so wet (I never understood the consistency of egg whites, until now). Today, not too moist, but not quite dry. (No discharge in underwear or nothing at all. On examination, he feels damp.)

I usually painful breasts, a few days to run (usually only 1 day before), but not on my time, until 9 April (I orNitrogen cycle 30, but will) sometimes vary from 2-3 days.

Should I ignore her breasts to hurt anything?

2 comments:

Miranda M said...

I noticed the same thing last month. It turns out that my ovulation was.

Piper's mommy said...

That's my best advice from my experiences. Write it. In his letter, BBT notes on the days when feel things differently. For example, today, that her breasts are a little sore. If you VAT on everything, do not pay what your body. Much later than before. They tend to be things that have gone missing, without prior notice reserved. I had noticed the same problem of pain in the chest, but not to the TTC. When you write, then you can reference it in the next few months if you do, to see what is normal and what could be the first signs pg try. To ignore ... no. Write on it and hope for the best!

Post a Comment