Friday, February 5, 2010

How Long Before My Honeymoon Should I Get A Brazilian I Want To Have A Brazilian Waxing Before I Go To My Honeymoon My Question Is?

I want to have a brazilian waxing before I go to my honeymoon my question is? - how long before my honeymoon should i get a brazilian

How long for hair growth? I did it before and I remember that long if you shave, but I do not remember how he was already.

My departure Honneymoon 21st ) January (Monday and I thought that on 12 January do (Saturday) (The reason: I have a voucher for Bliss, and I am aware that there is a big job, but my marriage in Porto Rico, and there is no happiness in public relations, that I may, before they want to my wedding)

Do you think that it will take, or not?

3 comments:

MiMa973 said...

Yes, takes up to 3 weeks, but remember that the hair is longer, it will push, becuse if you prolly just short hair wax it off, even the custom, I have confidence not so sure that the hair is long before you and everything will be fine .. You should go about January 17 Tho. and congratz

barefoot... said...

Yes, it should work, you can still touch up one, have fun and congratulations!

Greg Y said...

lasts 2 to 3 weeks, it really comes to the ability of your body, the hair to grow back.

Post a Comment