Friday, January 1, 2010

Remote Car Starter Standard Astrostart Car Starter?

Astrostart car starter? - remote car starter standard

OK ... I need a remote start, and "allegedly" astrostart are the best. I want 2-way, can you tell me to start my car.
My question is astrostart standard (RSS-2524) have a range of 2000 meters. I park my car a block from my work ... They should be given, but there is a large stone bank building between my office and my parking lot. Do you think it will block the signal and force me to spend more $ $ $ in the stars, elegant house (RSS-5224) with 1 miles range?

2 comments:

bruce g said...

I will tell you that may be the building and electrical malfunctions, the problem is, I automatically start my car, I would have done in Chicago and was no longer my problem, about 200 meters, but when I had no problems to Alabama.

bruce g said...

I will tell you that may be the building and electrical malfunctions, the problem is, I automatically start my car, I would have done in Chicago and was no longer my problem, about 200 meters, but when I had no problems to Alabama.

Post a Comment