Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Have What Looks Like A Blister In The Back Of My Throat I Have Swollen And Very Sore Gums, The Back Of My Tongue, My Throat And The Gland In My Neck All Sore. Ideas?

I have swollen and very sore gums, the back of my tongue, my throat and the gland in my neck all sore. Ideas? - i have what looks like a blister in the back of my throat

Symptoms suddenly last night. I have no fever, but I have what looks like small white blisters on the side of the throat near my tongue. N almonds. Do you have trouble opening your mouth to your pain.

3 comments:

AislingM said...

You have a sore throat, but you say you do not have the tonsils, tonsillitis may still receive, as I said at the hospital, I had a sore throat myself (up to 4) times per year and requires that they be taken, but they said nothing and can still spread the infection.

AislingM said...

You have a sore throat, but you say you do not have the tonsils, tonsillitis may still receive, as I said at the hospital, I had a sore throat myself (up to 4) times per year and requires that they be taken, but they said nothing and can still spread the infection.

lumpydak... said...

You are the victim of an evil voodoo curse! You will be dead within days.
Fishing seriously tonsilitis.Go could be a doctor and one stop free medical treatment.

Post a Comment