Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Motorized Screen Pull Down Projector Screen Vs. Motorized One?

Pull down projector screen vs. motorized one? - motorized screen

In the selection of a projector screen for my home theater and I have to decide whether they prefer and the engine. Roles I think it is more reliable long-term, but engine would be a great luxury, and is ideal to meet friends. The screens are reliable engines? "What I have more than six months and if it links to good examples would be awesome. I appreciate any help

4 comments:

Steph said...

They are generally very good with a very small engine that does not require much work to move them if you can afford.

Amazon projectors have very cheap cars that work well. I have for about £ 100 for 2 years, it's fantastic

Phil H said...

My university has motorized projection screens in almost every room. Not only are damn cute, but I've never seen or heard one of the last minute. All I saw their use, including myself, never had a problem with one of them. I would be very surprised if not even last 6 months.

Pro Con said...

Motorized screens are very reliable. If you really want to look good Stewart screen. If you want something good, but a means, look at Da-Lite.

Pro Con said...

Motorized screens are very reliable. If you really want to look good Stewart screen. If you want something good, but a means, look at Da-Lite.

Post a Comment