Saturday, December 12, 2009

Second Birthday Phrases Who Is The King Of Hearts? (see Details, This Is A Weird One)?

Who is the King of Hearts? (see details, this is a weird one)? - second birthday phrases

I had this phrase, the "King of Hearts" stuck under my skin last week, now ... Twice in three days I found by accident. The first time was the literal Card * * left on the sidewalk in my neighborhood, for the second time was the title of the first page articles in the magazine is in the lobby of my building. I do not know, can I have this opinion, but ...

It seems strange, but I think it is, and now, during the week * from my 40 years now (the last Sunday 40, in fact, did not break, and it alone).

But yes, I am not saying that it baffled good response, good or bad, but not a mystery, and I am by chance.

Note please? And I ask for a track is not a personal attack, ok? I know I have a bitch lately ... GUARANTEED this is not the problem, sorry. :) If you love me rant, keep it in the e-mail, please ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment