Friday, December 25, 2009

Evolution Wagon How About It Creationists????

How about it Creationists???? - evolution wagon

The creationists I say this because I do not see the changes in my life, my belief that evolution takes place over millions of years, out of the faith. They argue that the reason why we should teach intelligent design as an alternative to evolutionary theory. Well, I've never seen directly by gravity. Everything that I have observed, the effect of gravity. If I lost something. I see the effect of gravity, but I see no gravity directly, so I think that gravity is also because of the faith. So I decided that we "teach Intelligent Falling" as a theory of gravity, you know, because we can not observe gravity. I also realized just now that no one can really see electricity. We must therefore begin to teach "Magic Power" as an alternative to the theory of electricity. So, say what creationists will follow all and begin to teach these alternative theories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment